To remove members from your Circle, please visit this page. From there, you can view your Circle's dashboard, scroll to the bottom of the page, and select the "Manage members" button toward the middle of the page. Once you have selected that button, you will be able to click the red “x” next to any member’s name and delete that individual from your Circle. An email will be sent to them notifying them of their removal. Please note that you will only be able to do this if you have opted to run your Circle on the Lean In Circles platform.
Articles in this section
- How to use the new features on your Network profile
- I’m getting a 404 error when trying to create a Circle, what can I do to fix the problem?
- How many leaders can a Circle have?
- How can I delete my Circle?
- Can I change the name of my Circle?
- How can I add members to my Circle?
- How can I approve members into my Circle?
- I can’t seem to accept new members into my Circle, what can I do to fix the problem?
- How do I remove members from my Circle?
- How do I access a list of my members’ email addresses?