Please visit the Network page on our website. On that page, you will see an option to add your Circle to that Network. From there, you can select which Circle you want to add to the Network, and customize a message that will be sent to the Network owner. When your Circle has been added to the Network, you will receive an email indicating that.
Articles in this section
- How to use the new features on your Network profile
- I’m getting a 404 error when trying to create a Circle, what can I do to fix the problem?
- How many leaders can a Circle have?
- How can I delete my Circle?
- Can I change the name of my Circle?
- How can I add members to my Circle?
- How can I approve members into my Circle?
- I can’t seem to accept new members into my Circle, what can I do to fix the problem?
- How do I remove members from my Circle?
- How do I access a list of my members’ email addresses?