Open membership means that your Circle is included in Lean In’s directory and individuals outside of your Circle can find your Circle, request to join, and message you. Alternatively, closed membership removes your Circle from our directory and prevent individuals outside of your Circle from messaging you.
Articles in this section
- How to use the new features on your Network profile
- I’m getting a 404 error when trying to create a Circle, what can I do to fix the problem?
- How many leaders can a Circle have?
- How can I delete my Circle?
- Can I change the name of my Circle?
- How can I add members to my Circle?
- How can I approve members into my Circle?
- I can’t seem to accept new members into my Circle, what can I do to fix the problem?
- How do I remove members from my Circle?
- How do I access a list of my members’ email addresses?