Circle leaders have the ability to remove members from their Circles, and the team at Lean In cannot control which members are/are not removed. If you were removed from your Circle, you should have received an email notifying you of your removal.
Articles in this section
- What are Circles & Networks?
- Are there fees to join a Circle?
- How can I find a Circle to join?
- How can I leave my Circle?
- Why isn’t a Circle that I'm a member of showing up in my dashboard?
- I requested to join a Circle a while back, why have I not heard back from the Circle yet?
- How can I get in touch with the leader of my Circle or Network?
- Can Circle leaders remove members from their Circles?