You don’t need an account to be a member of a Circle on our site, so only Circle leaders can view the Circles they manage in their dashboard. If you would like to leave your Circle, you can pursue one of two options: 1. You can communicate with your Circle leader and request that he/she remove you, or 2. You can fill out this form requesting to be removed from your Circle.
Articles in this section
- What are Circles & Networks?
- Are there fees to join a Circle?
- How can I find a Circle to join?
- How can I leave my Circle?
- Why isn’t a Circle that I'm a member of showing up in my dashboard?
- I requested to join a Circle a while back, why have I not heard back from the Circle yet?
- How can I get in touch with the leader of my Circle or Network?
- Can Circle leaders remove members from their Circles?