A kickoff event is often a helpful way to promote and introduce the Circles program. To identify the right people to invite to a kickoff event, we recommend sending an email to employees (or your existing women’s groups) with a link to an interest form using our template. You can also host an info session to answer questions and capture interest in the program using this sign-up sheet template. Capturing the contact information of employees who respond to the form or attend the info session allows you to direct employees to the relevant resources depending on whether they want to moderate or join a Circle.
Articles in this section
- What are Lean In Circles?
- What is Network?
- How can I start Lean In Circles at my organization?
- My organization is outside of the United States. Can we still launch a Circles program?
- What is the difference between Lean In Circles at companies and Lean In partners?
- Who should I invite to join my company’s Circles program?
- Is it necessary to recruit senior leaders to support my Lean In program?
- What are Circle moderators?
- Do Circles usually have one moderator, or more?
- Should I encourage Circle moderators to set a goal or theme for their Circle?