Circle moderators are responsible for scheduling meetings, helping the group select the topics their Circle will cover, and facilitating group discussions.
Articles in this section
- What are Lean In Circles?
- What is Network?
- How can I start Lean In Circles at my organization?
- My organization is outside of the United States. Can we still launch a Circles program?
- What is the difference between Lean In Circles at companies and Lean In partners?
- Who should I invite to join my company’s Circles program?
- Is it necessary to recruit senior leaders to support my Lean In program?
- What are Circle moderators?
- Do Circles usually have one moderator, or more?
- Should I encourage Circle moderators to set a goal or theme for their Circle?